Table of Contents
What exactly is PSM?
Professional Scrum Master is an acronym of PSM for the job function of a facilitator for an agile development team. The Scrum Methodology is based on key ideas that enable a team to self-organize and respond swiftly to tasks and situations. A PSM (Professional Scrum Master) serves as a servant leader and facilitator for a Scrum team, integrating Scrum best practices, tools, and skillsets to ensure success.
What are the benefits of PSM Certification Training for employees?
A Professional Scrum Master is primarily a Scrum team’s quality facilitator. They can effectively handle complex activities while maintaining a collaborative project environment that encourages productivity and maximizes corporate value.
In high-performing Scrum teams, the PSM is a vital contributor to project success. As a result, PSM certification verifies your knowledge of Agile and Scrum practices.
Employees will study the following skill sets as part of the PSM course:-
You should be able to do the following after finishing this PSM Certification Training:
- Assist the team in delivering high-quality products by guiding and leading a team of Scrum experts who bring the advantages of Scrum to projects.
- Gain a deeper understanding of the core aspects, responsibilities, and qualities of the Scrum framework
- Learn to apply the general Scrum procedures, principles, and practices in an efficient way
- Become a servant leader for Scrum teams building high-end products
What are the responsibilities of professional scrum masters?
A Professional Scrum Master is a person who is in charge of managing processes while adhering to the Scrum ideals and principles.
A PSM’s responsibilities include:
- Assisting his or her team in reaching consensus at the end of each daily scrum
- Assisting the team in understanding what can be accomplished in a given time frame
- The responsibility of removing obstacles that are impeding his or her team’s progress
- Scrum Master ensures that the team does not overcommit while ensuring that the team reaches its full potential
Career options for a Professional Scrum Master include:
After completing the Professional Scrum MasterTM course and earning their certification, a candidate’s career will take a positive turn.
Aside from serving as a mentor to other teams and businesses, a certified Professional Scrum Master has a variety of other job choices.
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- IT Consultant
- Senior Software Engineer
- Senior Business Analyst
- Systems Analyst
- Information Technology Project Manager (IT)
Professional Scrum Master’s Salary:-
A qualified Professional Scrum Master’s income is determined by a variety of criteria, including how long they’ve been in the profession and their other qualifications and credentials. With that in mind, according to ZipRecruiter, the worldwide median income for a qualified Professional Scrum Master is $75,500 per year.
The many job profiles for a Professional Scrum Master are shown below, along with the typical compensation.
Depending on the job role/designation:
Job Profile/Designation Average Salary
Software Engineer $70,398
Software Developer $59,701
Mechanical Engineer $60,001
Electrical Engineer $62,209
Financial Analyst $50,950
Operation Manager $75,310
Office Manager $49,941
Executive Assistant $58,975
Director of Operations $106,933
General/ Operation Manager $75,639
Administrative Assistant $42,095
Chief Financial Officer $146,171
Based on City:-
Bangalore, Karnataka Rs 908,457 – Rs 2,213,786
Pune, Maharashtra Rs 597,016 – Rs 1,882,785
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh Rs 391,486 – Rs 1,768,743
Chennai, Tamil Nadu Rs 466,332 – Rs 1,350,000
Mumbai, Maharashtra Rs 610,419 – Rs 1,572,216
Based on Educational Qualifications:-
Educational Qualification Salary/Annum
Baccalaureate of Engineering (BEng / BE) Rs 469,792 – Rs 2,163,496
Bachelor of Technology (BT / BTech) Rs 579,310 – Rs 1,448,276
Master of Computer Applications (MCA) Rs 641,660 – Rs 1,493,770
Baccalaureate of Science (BS / BSc) Rs 599,407 – Rs 1,220,838
Master of Business Administration (MBA) Rs 1,185,000
The following are some of the top firms that have recruited PSM certified experts throughout the world:-
Many sectors, not just software businesses, are searching for Scrum Masters to help them enhance their organizational procedures. Here is a list of some of the most well-known sectors and businesses that have engaged Professional Scrum Masters:-
Technology of Information:
- Allstate India
- Goldman Sachs
- Zensar Technologies
- Nokia Siemens Networks Ltd
- France Telecom
- Vodafone India Services Private Limited
- Techstar Software Development India Pvt
- ENGIE Insight
- Rockwell Automation
- Frontier Communications Corporation
- NewWave Telecom & Technologies
- First Tech Federal Credit Union
- Manufacturing companies:
Applied Materials India Private Limited,
Employees with a PSM certification are better able to form strong bonds with their bosses and coworkers. Employees will be able to enhance the organization by implementing agile methodologies and motivating their coworkers to look at projects in new ways. be able to enhance the organization via the deployment of agile methodologies, as well as inspire their colleagues to look at projects in new ways.